Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Seeing Red...

A lot really cool and exciting things happening. Just finished up a "buy week" and will have the postman cussing at me soon, finished off a stuck lens repair (Thanks Steve!), Dubbs set up my Etsy store and bought me some amazing business cards and notebook (post coming soon), and I'm just about ready to start accepting orders, requests, customs, etc! In the meantime, look below for a little sneak preview of my latest project! :)

Stuck lens from years of gunk and disco residue...

























Got this Alpha 1 SE cheap. Had some candy jingling around inside O_O (the internal mirror was shattered). The shutter assembly was in awesome condition. This is a great parts cam! I can always use these!!!

























And here's my latest project in progress...

Gippy gets some color... aw yeeeeaaaah...




1 comment: